Thursday 29 September 2011

Gloves, belts and bags - oh my!

Hello everyone! Can you believe the turn our weather has taken? I keep popping out to sit in the sunshine, it's wonderful!

I'm also really excited by the new accessories coming in from Yours' warehouse, and I've picked out my favourites here:


I just adore them all! Chic, ladylike and colourful - what's not to love? The colour pop leather gloves are genuine leather and come in three sizes, so you can be guaranteed a great fit. The studded bow belt is fab, a great bet to give the illusion of a nipped-in waist with your party dresses! The Chanel-esque quilted bag is a timeless classic, with both a comfortable shoulder fit and big enough to hold all your essentials. But my favourite thing about these accessories? The price, of course: everything is only £15 and under! 

I hope you love this selection as much as I do. What will you be purchasing? Let me know on facebook or twitter!

Lauren xx

1 comment: