Wednesday 28 September 2011

Style Inspiration - September

Hello you lovely people! Well, there have been some fabulous outfits from you this month and I've been looking forward to sharing them with you on the blog! What do you think?


First up is Becky, who looks great in our stripe t-shirt from earlier this year.


Carmen looks cute as a button in her paisley dress and cardigan.


Charlotte always looks great, and she balances her sugar sweet outfit with our edgy studded tights.


Charlotte also looks fabulous in our grey military dress. What a cutie!


Dawn's daughter wore our blue maxi dress for a wedding and is simply stunning.


La Diva delle Curve goes for a dressed down look in our pirate shorts but still appears fabulous!


Elina and Taisija are huge fans of yours, whether it's our tribal print jumpsuit and maxi...


...Or our casual t-shirts and jeggings!


This is such a lovely photo of Karen! She's wearing our peacock maxi dress, and customised some pretty straps, too!


Nadia always looks adorable and she does it again with the help of our jeggings.


Rosie pulls off a kitsch indie vibe with our white lace tunic, I think she looks super!


And finally, here is Sefi in full on glamourpuss mode. How fabulous does she look in our black evening dress? Wow!

Which look is your favourite? Would love to hear your thoughts. And if you have any photos of yourself in Yours Clothing, send them to us via facebook or twitter, and you can be featured here on the blog!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for featuring me on the blog! I also love Rosie's lace tunic here... I really love Yours, it would actually be my favourite place to shope online if only they offered curier delivery to Italy so I could order more and recommend it more often to my followers. Last time I asked it as advised but did not get it. I'm still waiting for some fabulous items but I really wonder when they will arrive.

    ReplyDelete