Wednesday 13 April 2011

OMG, shoes!


Hello everyone, hope you've all been incredibly well! I hinted on Facebook last week that there is some rather exciting news to come from Yours HQ, and now I can tell you!

In the next few weeks, we will be launching a footwear range! And you know what this means, right? Yes... SHOES!

But of course, your input is invaluable to us. We'd love your ideas on what are the most important factors when it comes to buying shoes. Is it comfort? Is it style? Is it fit? Are there things you're willing to overlook for a fashionable shoe?


For the next few days on our Facebook page, I will be posing questions on what shoes you would like to see in store at Yours Clothing.

Personally, I can't wait! What are your thoughts? Remember you can always let me know, and your comments and suggestions will go straight to our footwear buyer.

Lots of love,

2 comments:

  1. Comfort is the most important to me and a wide range of styles, I'm not much of a girly girl and have size 9.5 extra wide feet! Really hard to find something that will fit and that I actually like.

    Looking forward to your new footwear range!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats brilliant can get the whole outfit now in one place :) Happy days boots too please

    ReplyDelete