Friday 8 April 2011

Lauren's Top 5 - mid season sale!

Hey peeps! Hope you've had a great week. Hasn't it flown by? The sunshine has been wonderful, let's hope it stays this way! Now as you know, we've had our bumper mid-season sale which is incredibly exciting. And today, we've taken an extra 10% OFF all our sale items for a limited time, so they're even more of a bargain!

To celebrate, I've picked out my favourite five pieces from the sale. Let me know what you think!


2. Black and white tailored shorts, £10.80
3. Black Strappy Lace Bustier, £13.50
4. Animal print knitted asymmetric tunic, £9
5. Black Bead Detail Shrug, £4.50
I think these are such stylish, amazing bargains! Let me know what you want to buy on our twitter, facebook page or comments. Can't wait to chat with you!

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment