Wednesday 15 December 2010

Hello Again!

Hey everyone, this is Lauren again - how are you? Thanks so much for your feedback on my first post for Yours Clothing! I had such a great day and can't wait to go back and catch up with the team.

I thought I'd continue introducing myself and show you a couple of my favourite outfits that featured Yours Clothing items this year. For my blog, I have taken pictures of my favourite outfits and shared them. It's really inspired me to be more experimental with my clothes, and see exactly what suits me - and what doesn't!

This dogtooth tunic was from Yours' Limited Collection earlier in the year, and is my favourite ever purchase. I dressed it up here with tomato-red tights and pretty shoes, but I've also worn it dressed down with leggings and boots. I just love its versatility and it's of a great quality, too!

This was a particularly eye-catching outfit - only to be worn on special occasions! This features a belt from Yours Clothing. I saw it in the shop and fell in love immediately. It has interlocking metal clasps which are so unique, and also sequins for a bit of bling! The back is elasticated, so it's super comfortable as well as looking extremely glam!

This is my most recent outfit, featuring the black fake fur jacket and a bandage pencil skirt from Yours Clothing. It's my favourite skirt - it's so comfortable but looks really smart, and of course goes extremely well with pretty much anything.

The jacket was a gift from Yours, and I love it so much. I am a real fan of fake fur so I'm extremely happy to add it to my collection! The jacket is also available in camel, which is THE colour this season.

So now you've seen my outfits - now I want to see yours!

Do you have any pictures of your favourite Yours Clothing outfits or purchases? I'd love to show them off on the blog! You can comment with a link here, or, if you're on Facebook, add and tag your photos with Leigh, or join the Yours Clothing group and upload them there. I'll then make a blog post with all of your lovely photos.

Lots of love,

Lauren xxx

2 comments:

  1. http://theplussideofme.wordpress.com/2010/11/22/ootd-missing-green/ I'm wearing a jacket from Yours in this post!

    ReplyDelete