Sunday 12 June 2011

Lauren's Fashion Fixer: Summer Festivals

Hey everyone, hope you're all very well!

Everyone and their aunt has been talking about how best to dress for this year's festivals - most opt for playsuits and maxi dresses, which is okay if you're in the VIP area at Glastonbury but maybe not so practical for the rest of us!

Here are three Yours Clothing looks that are chic and practical - though I've taken the liberty of assuming the sun will actually come out...


On trend 70's

Clockwise from top left: Shoes, Kurt Geiger; Blue floral wide leg trousers, £22; Ivory embroidered smock top, £25; Floppy felt hat, ASOS; Floral satchel, £20; Wooden necklace, £10; Tortoiseshell wayfarers, £6



Kitsch & Cute
Clockwise from top left: Heart buckle belt, £10; Polka dot 2in1 tunic, £35; Turquoise wooden bead necklace, £6; Fabric flower ring, £5; Tummy control leggings, £12; Wellies, Hunter; Diana Flash camera, Lomo; White chiffon shrug, £12


Tribal Rock

I love all these looks, especially the first because it's SO on trend. Look 2 is definitely the most similar to my own style... so it's not a shock when I tell you I've bought it myself already!

Hope you like these looks, ladies. Let me know what you think! Which festivals are you attending this year? Let me know in the comments, or on twitter or facebook. Hope to hear from you soon!

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment