Tuesday 14 June 2011

Celebrity Look: Debbie Harry

Hey guys, how are we all? Finally, the sun has come out to play again!

A little continuation of Sunday's festival themed fashion post, here's a look from punk icon Debbie Harry from 2007, courtesy of Look. I always find Look magazine a great source of inspiration for my Celebrity Looks series. Today I was browsing their fab festival stage outfits post, and when I saw Debbie Harry's outfit I knew I had to recreate it in Yours for us plus size ladies!

Have a look and see what you think...



I love this look because it's so versatile and wearable, even for those of us who may not have the rock'n'roll swagger of Debbie Harry. You could even wear it down the supermarket if you wanted - safe in the knowledge that you're as cool as everyone's No 1 rock chick!

Hope you like this week's celeb look - next week I'm picking outfits similar to those worn on the red carpet at this year's Glamour awards!

Until next time...

Lauren xx

No comments:

Post a Comment