Wednesday 7 December 2011

Lauren's Christmas Wishlist!

Hello my lovelies! I hope December is proving wonderful for you all so far. As well as getting into the Christmas spirit there are all sort of exciting things afoot at Yours HQ, namely the Nicky Hambleton-Jones competition, and trying to stay in front of 100% People's Best Independent Plus Size Retailer category. Please help us stay at the top as if we win, we'll have a celebratory treat for you all! 

I can't wait for Christmas, it's my favourite time of year! Although I love to give presents, I've also made a wee list of things I'd like to find in my stocking Christmas morning...



Phew! Santa's clearly going to be a little busy this year... What Yours Clothing items would you like wrapped up under your Christmas tree? Let me know on facebook, Google+ or twitter

Lots of love,

Lauren xx

1 comment:

  1. Oooh the dress is fantastic, it would be perfect for pretty much every type of Christmas party x

    ReplyDelete