Tuesday 26 July 2011

Say hello to our new Watford store!


Hi everyone! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. On Friday I was super excited to see our brand new store open in Watford's Harlequin Centre. It was lovely to chat to all the staff and the customers who popped in, quite a few excited ladies which is always lovely to see!

Here's a little video of the day, including a mini interview with Sam - Sam is the Deputy Manager of our Lakeside store, but helped set up the store in Watford. Hear what she has to say about working for Yours Clothing and helping to give our customers more confidence:



I really hope the plus size ladies of Watford enjoy their brand new shopping experience, and I for one hope to be back very soon!

Lauren xx

1 comment:

  1. Ooeee, exciting! I really hope Yours opens up somewhere on the SE coast so I can shop in person....although having said that, I'd be bankrupt within a month! x

    ReplyDelete