Tuesday 17 May 2011

My style, Yours style!

Hello everyone! Hope you had a fabulous weekend? There's been so many amazing new arrivals on site which I can't wait to share with you!

Now, every month I look forward to compiling pictures of bloggers and fellow Yours customers wearing the brand, but as I'm first and foremost a customer myself it makes sense that I document my Yours-heavy outfits...

If you know my personal blog you may have seen this there - I couldn't post it here as Blogger went down! But here I am in my favourite recent purchase, the Limited Collection 2in1 smudge print tunic.


I admit I cheated a little with this dress. Because I am much larger around the hips and belly than up top, I ordered a size 24 (1 size bigger than my usual) and then ran in under the arms. It's great - the bodice is slightly oversized and is a silky jersey material, and the skirt part is so comfortable. I paired it with Yours' ruched sleeve shrug and some black accessories and I really like the result!

What do you think? At the end of this month I'll be rounding up all you style savvy people's photos for this month's style inspiration, so if you'd like to take part, tweet, comment or facebook me your outfit pics!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment