Tuesday 15 March 2011

Sleep Stylishly - Yours' Nightwear!

Hello everyone, me again!

First of all I want to let you know about our dedicated sale site, Size Up. It features our clothes at lower prices - and today and tomorrow they're even lower, with an extra 10% off! Make sure you add Size Up on twitter and facebook as well to keep up with all the latest news.

Now we all know Yours Clothing is great for affordable fashion, but some of my fave items from them is their adorable nightwear, which gets better all the time. I thought I'd show you some of my fave outfits...

I just find these so cute and lovely to snuggle in. They're already very girly, but if you prefer something even more feminine, what about our selection of chemises? These three are my favourites:



Left to right:

The great thing with our chemises is that if you simply can't choose, they're all part of our 2 for £15 offer. Does that sounds as good to you as it does to me? I hope so! And if you're after some serious bargains, nightwear is included in Size Up too, with pyjamas for only £6.30!

I'd love to know what you think peeps - let me know here, on twitter or on our Facebook page. Can't wait to chat with you all. :)

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment