Monday 7 February 2011

From Yours, With Love

Hey everyone!

Hope you’ve all had a great week and weekend? As for me, Saturday was a huge day as it was Plus London: loads of UK and European plus size (and non plus size) fashion bloggers all in one room! It was a fantastic night - Yours Clothing helped sponsor the event, and showed off some new additions for everyone to see. There will be a full round up later in the week with pictures, promise!

So, ladies... it's only a week to go until Valentines Day! Are you getting all roman
tic with your loved one or celebrating your freedom? I'm definitely in the latter camp. But at the same time, I love all the hearts, lips and floral prints that are going around, so if you fancied treating yourself (or hinting at your partner to treat you!) there are some great options here at Yours. Here are some tops that I just love and think are perfect for Valentines!

From left to right: Limited Collection Cream & Red Chiffon Tunic, £35; Oatmeal Oversized Dip Back Top, £14; White Lip Motif T-Shirt, £12

I just think these are so sweet! The latter two are perfect for daytime sightseeing with a pair of our leggings. As for the chiffon tunic, it'd be great for a romantic evening out teamed with some smart trousers or a perfect pencil skirt.

What do you think my lovelies? I'd love to see what you wore for Valentines Day! Feel free to leave a comment here, tweet me or "like" Yours Clothing on Facebook!

Until next time...

Lauren xx

No comments:

Post a Comment